Turquoise and Green boho decor sun catcher beaded mobile with brass bells and fabric tassels
It looks stunning, and you can hang it in your outdoor living area or decorate your living room bedroom or anywhere else you'd like to add some bling and bell din. It is a unique item for yourself or as a gift.
6 individual strands of different beads ending with fabric tassels
6 individual strands of different beads ending with a brass bell
Wooden round surface covered with fabric and embroideries
if you want to hang it outdoors, please hang it in a shaded area I recommend taking it indoors during the winter season.
Measurements: Length –120 cm /48 inches*** Width – 25cm/15 inches
This item is handmade to order.
If you like it Pin it! I LOVE seeing my work on Pinterest!
Often inspiration strikes you at the strangest moments. One day I hung a fabric tassel on the same nail as a made to order glass bead sun catcher with mobile bells, and I was taken aback at the combination. Soft, fluttering tassels in contrast to the rigid structure of glass beads and metal bells is a beautiful metaphor for yin and yang that you can incorporate into your décor. Each row is completed with a fabric tassel or brass bell for a vibe that is vibrant and calm all at the same time.
Whether you’re putting the finishing touches on your dreamy beach shack or adding a colorful personal touch to a rental, this gorgeous custom beaded mobile has you covered. This mesmerizing sun catcher plays with the vibrant colors of the orange sun hung low in a deep pink sky setting over a turquoise blue sea. Life is often bumbling and fast-paced. Sit back on your porch in your favorite worn-in rocking chair and watch the light shine through with this beautiful glass beaded mobile with calming bells and you’ll never forget to breathe deep and be grateful for every moment.
Read my reviews: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RonitPeterArt/reviews
Back to my shop:
Each item I sell is unique and handcrafted per order. The final result can differ a bit from the pictures above. The style, colors, and size of the item will stay the same as shown.
if You do not have a PayPal account?
you can still pay with a Credit Card!!!
I accept all credit cards via Paypal. PLEASE NOTE that You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items via PayPal. You can pay by just:
- Choose PayPal at checkout.
- After you submit your order click the PAY NOW button.
- Scroll Down, and you will see the option to pay with a Credit/Debit Card WITHOUT having to log into a PayPal account.House warming gift
I accept payments via Etsy Payments. Therefore, you can pay with any credit or debit card, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
Every order includes a FREE DOOR-TO-DOOR SHIPPING by DHL/UPS/Fedex and other express carriers.
After shipping, a tracking number will be provided to you, with other relevant information. Please allow between 14-28 days for international shipping to arrive.
Please note! The buyer is responsible for ALL customs duties and tax fees that may apply in the receiving country. I do not offer any refund for additional tax or customs payments.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact me within 3 days of the delivery.
You can return your item to me, via registered mail only, within that time frame, when the item is in its original condition.
I will issue a full refund only after receiving the item. Shipping fees and custom orders are NON-REFUNDABLE!
If the item has arrived damaged, PLEASE first take a picture of the item and then contact me via email/Etsy, and we will work it out to your satisfaction.
No refund for custom orders
Thank you, gracias, شكر, grazie, ማመስገን, շնորհակալություն, תודה, благодаря, toda raba, მადლობა, bedankt, köszönöm, teşekkürler, Merci, 谢谢, takk, хвала
The information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example) if you contact me directly.
Rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
• For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ronit Peter, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may mail me at:
Absolutely! I’d love to create something especially for you. Please send me a convo to inquire. Custom orders are nonrefundable.
My beaded curtains are handmade with love and consist of individual strings with a loop on one end. Each beaded string can be hung on a curtain rod, or simply on a thin nail in the door/wall/window frame. This allows you to control the distance between each beaded string depending on your personal preference. Generally, my suggestion is to hang each string with approximately 1”-1.5” distance between them, but this can be altered depending on your space.
I accept payments via Etsy Payments. Therefore, you can pay with any credit or debit card, Google Pay, and Apple Pay.
If you would like to return your item, you may do so if you contact me within 3 days of receipt. The item must be returned within 3 days via registered airmail in its original conditional. I will issue a full refund for your item (shipping fees are non-refundable) only after receiving the item in its original condition. Return shipping fees are to be paid by the buyer. Custom orders are nonrefundable.
If your item has arrived damaged, please take a picture of the item+packaging and contact me via immediately via convo, and we will work it out to your satisfaction. I also accept exchanges, but please contact me beforehand. Custom orders are nonrefundable.
I am happy to offer free standard shipping worldwide on all my orders. Once I’ve shipped an item via registered mail, you will receive a tracking number. Please allow between 14-28 days for international shipping to arrive. Please note processing time (the time it takes me to make the item) is different than the shipping time.
I am happy to offer free door to door express shipping worldwide on all my orders. However, please note that all taxes and duties are to be paid by the buyer.