Bright with a rainbow array of colorful beads and shimmering bells, this cheerful and light-catching window valance will steal the attention from the gorgeous view outdoors.
Sixty rows of beaded strands, measuring ten inches each, will fringe your window or doorway in a spectrum of color while brass bells delight the ears.
Evoke joy into your home with a winning combination of light, sound, and color by popping this valance up in an area where guests are sure to see it.
💙 Each and every piece I create is handmade with love and is one of a kind. The final piece may, therefore, vary from the picture above, though the style, size, and colors will always match. I only use the highest quality beads and materials.
Lovingly handmade from Crystal Beads, Turquoise Beads, High-Quality Czech Crystal Glass Beads, Czech Glass Seed Beads, Czech Tube Bugle Glass Beads, Crystal Gemstone Loose Beads, Lampwork Beads, Acrylic Beads, Brass Bells.
This piece features 60 strands that are each 12” -15" (30-37 cm( long.
Length of each strand: 12” -15" (30-37 cm) long.
🔹 CARE INSTRUCTIONS
I recommend taking it indoors during cold or turbulent weather. During the summer, please hang it outdoors in a covered area away from direct sunlight.
Please keep away from rain, water, or a wet environment to avoid damage.
🔹 CUSTOM ORDERS
I’d love to create a custom piece just for you. If you have any special requests, please do reach out via convo.
All payments including credit cards are processed via PayPal. Please note you DO NOT need a PayPal account in order to make a purchase. Simply add your desired item to the cart and click on “Check out with PayPal” after which you will be directed to a screen where you can enter your credit or debit card details.
I am happy to offer free standard shipping worldwide on all my orders. However, please note all taxes and duties are to be paid by the buyer.
🗣️ READ MY REVIEWS 🗣
❤ If you like it, Pin it! I LOVE seeing my work on Pinterest! ❤
🔹 Looking for more beaded curtains?
🔹 Looking for more unique wind chimes and colorful home decor?
I accept payments via Etsy Payments. Therefore, you can pay with any credit or debit card, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
Every order includes a FREE DOOR-TO-DOOR SHIPPING by DHL/UPS/Fedex and other express carriers.
After shipping, a tracking number will be provided to you, with other relevant information. Please allow between 14-28 days for international shipping to arrive.
Please note! The buyer is responsible for ALL customs duties and tax fees that may apply in the receiving country. I do not offer any refund for additional tax or customs payments.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact me within 3 days of the delivery.
You can return your item to me, via registered mail only, within that time frame, when the item is in its original condition.
I will issue a full refund only after receiving the item. Shipping fees and custom orders are NON-REFUNDABLE!
If the item has arrived damaged, PLEASE first take a picture of the item and then contact me via email/Etsy, and we will work it out to your satisfaction.
No refund for custom orders
Thank you, gracias, شكر, grazie, ማመስገን, շնորհակալություն, תודה, благодаря, toda raba, მადლობა, bedankt, köszönöm, teşekkürler, Merci, 谢谢, takk, хвала
The information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example) if you contact me directly.
Rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
• For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ronit Peter, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Absolutely! I’d love to create something especially for you. Please send me a convo to inquire. Custom orders are nonrefundable.
My beaded curtains are handmade with love and consist of individual strings with a loop on one end. Each beaded string can be hung on a curtain rod, or simply on a thin nail in the door/wall/window frame. This allows you to control the distance between each beaded string depending on your personal preference. Generally, my suggestion is to hang each string with approximately 1”-1.5” distance between them, but this can be altered depending on your space.
I accept payments via Etsy Payments. Therefore, you can pay with any credit or debit card, Google Pay, and Apple Pay.
If you would like to return your item, you may do so if you contact me within 3 days of receipt. The item must be returned within 3 days via registered airmail in its original conditional. I will issue a full refund for your item (shipping fees are non-refundable) only after receiving the item in its original condition. Return shipping fees are to be paid by the buyer. Custom orders are nonrefundable.
If your item has arrived damaged, please take a picture of the item+packaging and contact me via immediately via convo, and we will work it out to your satisfaction. I also accept exchanges, but please contact me beforehand. Custom orders are nonrefundable.
I am happy to offer free standard shipping worldwide on all my orders. Once I’ve shipped an item via registered mail, you will receive a tracking number. Please allow between 14-28 days for international shipping to arrive. Please note processing time (the time it takes me to make the item) is different than the shipping time.
I am happy to offer free door to door express shipping worldwide on all my orders. However, please note that all taxes and duties are to be paid by the buyer.